$159 -- High-Speed Ferrari Racetrack Experience, Reg. $399
Source: Xtreme Xperience
By Travelzoo Staff
Photos: Nathan Smith
This special has either sold out due to huge demand or may no longer be available at the originally advertised price, terms and conditions.
Why we love it
- Hit the track for a high-speed 3-lap drive of a luxury supercar with Xtreme Xperience
- These events take place on real racetracks, giving the driver a true taste of racing
- For $159, save 60% on driving any of 4 supercars, including a Lamborghini and a Ferrari
- For $259, reserve 2 drives and save more than $500
- Combined, these cars are worth more than $750,000
- Celebrities like Danica Patrick drive Lamborghinis while Kim Kardashian and Jay-Z have owned Ferrari F430s
- These experiences start with a classroom briefing with an instructor, who will discuss safety procedures; how the cars handle; and how to approach turns, steer through curves, and when to brake and accelerate through corners to get the best response from a vehicle. Then you'll take to the track and drive with an Xtreme instructor, who'll take you turn by turn around the racetrack teaching you not just to drive fast, but to drive these high-performance vehicles well.
- For those who want to compare and contrast two vehicles or if two people want to drive and save even more, purchase two experiences for $259, regularly $798. For drivers who never plan to own a Lamborghini but want to see how it handles, or for drivers who are considering a luxury supercar purchase and want to take it on the racetrack before making a purchase, these track experiences are great for any interested racer.
Dec. 14, 2012 - Jan. 20, 2013