$14 -- Tubing on the Delaware w/Riverside Lunch, Half Off
Source: Delaware River Tubing
This special has either sold out due to huge demand or may no longer be available at the originally advertised price, terms and conditions.
Why we love it
- Spend a day floating down the Delaware River
- Includes hot dog, cheeseburger, soda and frozen candy bar
- Free shuttle service, key check, life jacket and facility access
- Raft and canoe options also available
- Start your trip in Frenchtown, just off Route 29, about an hour north of Philadelphia. With this deal, each rider will receive:
- All-day use of a personal tube (double and triple tubes are available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Lunch at a picnic spot on the river, which includes two hot dogs or a cheeseburger, a soda and a frozen candy bar or bag of chips
- Shuttle service between the facilities and the river along with free key check (parking is $7 extra)
- Use of on-site restrooms, changing areas and showers
- Life jacket
- For those who would rather paddle than float, opt for the raft for $17 per person (holds up to four riders), regularly $37, or the canoe for $20 per person, regularly $40.
July 10, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013