£32 -- Champagne Tea for 2 with 'Stunning' Skyscraper Views
Source: Vertigo 42
By Travelzoo Staff
This special has either sold out due to huge demand or may no longer be available at the originally advertised price, terms and conditions.
Travelzoo subscribers are invited to experience "bird's-eye views not even aeroplane windows can deliver" (Time Out), while sampling afternoon tea and top-notch champagne at Vertigo 42, one of the City's tallest buildings.
Why we love it
- Take in one of the best views in London while sampling afternoon tea and sipping on Laurent-Perrier Champagne
- This £32 package for two has been created exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers
- "Bird’s-eye views not even aeroplane windows can deliver" -- Time Out in its 5 star review
- Menu features blueberry and orange muffins, Earl Grey Victoria cake and more
- Located in Tower 42, one of City's tallest buildings
- The view is "wonderfully enhanced by the chic decor and super stylish ambience" -- Worldsbestbars.com
- The bar's views have been described by Time Out as "amazing" in a glowing 5 star review, so with this in mind, we have negotiated this exclusive afternoon package at £32 for two. Each of you will receive:
- - Laurent-Perrier Champagne (usually £16.75 per glass)
- - Warm scones with strawberry jam and Devon clotted cream
- - Toffee and chocolate millionaire tart
- - Earl Grey Victoria cake
- - Blueberry and orange muffin
- - Passion fruit tart
- - Mini quiche Lorraine with rocket salad
- - Smoked salmon croque monsieur
- This treat can be taken Monday-Friday, 12pm-4.30pm, from 1 July until 31 October.
June 25, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013