£9 -- Kelmscott Manor: House & Gardens Entry for 2, 61% Off
Source: Kelmscott Manor
By Carol Linfield
This special has either sold out due to huge demand or may no longer be available at the originally advertised price, terms and conditions.
Kelmscott Manor has won the Gold gong for Small Visitor Attraction of the Year at the Cotswolds Tourism Awards 2014. Snap up two tickets to the manor house and gardens, with a guidebook, for £9, instead of the usual £23.
Why we love it
- Save 61% on tickets for two to Kelmscott Manor in Oxfordshire
- The Daily Telegraph named Kelmscott Manor as one of the 10 greatest places to see English art in 2013
- Explore the Grade I-listed house, which was once William Morris's summer home
- The country house still contains many of the English artist's possessions and works
- Two adult entry tickets
- Alternatively, a family of two adults and two children (aged 8-16) can take up this offer of entry and guidebook for £15, saving 53% on the regular price of £32.
- This deal includes entry to the gardens and a guidebook (worth £5)
Wed, Sat 11am-5pm 2 April-2 July
How to book
Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page to purchase your voucher(s) -- one for every two people/family attending -- then print and hand them in at the entrance on arrival in exchange for entry.